Web Accessibility Buyer's Guide
The Web Accessibility Buyer's Guide highlights a global market of one billion people with disabilities, with a spending power of more than $13 trillion in annual disposable income.
A new report from London Research in partnership with Crownpeak helps you understand the benefits of better digital accessibility, with detailed advice about how you can find the right partner for your organization.
This detailed guide will help you:
- Understand your organization’s legal responsibility around web accessibility
- Create strategies to get support and investment in digital inclusivity from internal stakeholders
- Define project scope to present to potential vendors
- Compare, evaluate and then select the right providers, tools and solutions
- Work effectively with your chosen vendor