The State of Product Discovery in Digital Commerce 2023 - In partnership with London Research
Product discovery – powered by search, merchandising, product recommendations and personalisation – plays a vital role in driving ecommerce performance. It helps retailers increase sales and average order values, while also improving customer loyalty through a better consumer experience.
The State of Product Discovery in Digital Commerce 2023, produced by London Research in partnership with Attraqt, explores the impact of the cost-of-living crisis, and highlights what ecommerce leaders are doing to optimise performance.
Based on a survey of almost 300 merchants, the report contains the following sections:
- Introduction - What is product discovery?
- The impact of the cost-of-living crisis
- Understanding the customers' problems
- A holistic approach to product discovery
- Product discovery challenges, and how technology is helping retailers solve them