How to Make Your Website Compliant with the GDPR (second edition)
Fill out the form below to access the content
A five-step process to manage the transparency and consent requirements of the EU privacy legislation
At the two-year anniversary of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the business world has witnessed a growth in regulatory enforcement, a proliferation of high-profile company fines, and a growing realization among organizations that they’ve fallen short of the requirements of the landmark European law.
Public awareness of the GDPR and data privacy rights has also burgeoned, and while savvy organizations have put consumer trust at the heart of their privacy experiences, others have been slow to implement a fully GDPR-compliance solution, finding the law overwhelming and complex. All with good reason.
In this ebook, you’ll learn:
- What the GDPR is and if it applies to your organization
- If your current compliance solution is truly compliant with the GDPR
- A five-step process for achieving compliance with the GDPR consent requirements
- How improving data processes, digital governance, and customer experience leads to increased consumer trust and a source of competitive advantage
- Tools for achieving GDPR compliance in under 7 days, even for the most complex multi-brand, multi-language environments