[WEBINAR RECORDING] What to Expect from Crownpeak’s Acquisition of Evidon: The CEOs discuss GDPR and the Future of Digital Experiences
Customer Webinar: What to Expect from Crownpeak’s Acquisition of Evidon
Wednesday, September 20
Crownpeak, the leading SaaS-based Digital Experience Management provider, recently acquired Evidon, the leading provider of simple technical solutions to complex digital Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) challenges.
Both companies provide essential tools that brands can use to build trust in the digital age – and customers of both companies stand to benefit from the new partnership.
Hear from Crownpeak CEO Tim Vollman, and Evidon CEO, Scott Meyer on their vision for the future, and how the combination of solutions will empower brands to establish deeper, more enduring connections with their customers.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Live customer Q&A with both CEOs
- An overview of the GDPR law and how Evidon’s groundbreaking solution enables companies to achieve the requirements for website compliance
- How the acquisition positions customers of both companies to better compete in a fast-evolving global digital landscape
- A high-level overview of both organizations and the suite of solutions available immediately as a result of the acquisition
- What to expect in the near and long-term future with regard to support, service and account management