The Top 8 Things You Need to Know About the CCPA | Watch On Demand
Fill out the form below to access the content
The Top 8 Things You Need to Know About the CCPA
With the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) becoming law on January 1, 2020, you need to know how to not just prepare for CCPA-compliance, but how to use this as an opportunity for competitive advantage.
On April 9, 2019, our featured speaker, Customer Experience & Data Privacy Consultant Tim Walters, shared insights into preparing your organization for CCPA compliance. He covered:
- What the CCPA is … and is not
- How to become CCPA-compliant before the implementation deadline
- How and where you can use existing GDPR preparation to assist with the CCPA
- What the 12-month “look-back” period means for you
- How a proactive privacy strategy can establish trust and give you a structural advantage over your competitors
- And more!
Tim Walters, Ph.D.
Customer Experience & Data Privacy Consultant
Principal Strategist & Privacy Lead, The Content Advisory
Co-Founder, Digital Clarity Group