[WEBINAR RECORDING] The Fundamentals of On-Page SEO for Content Editors and Managers
Fill out the form below to access the content
The Fundamentals of On-Page SEO for Content Editors and Managers | March 30, 2017
If you’re not paying attention to your on-page SEO, you’re missing low-hanging opportunities to increase traffic to your website that can result in new leads and revenue.
With distributed teams and overworked content authors trying to keep their head above water, it’s easy to miss some of the most important, yet simple SEO checkpoints that can make a dramatic impact on how your content performs.
But where do you start, and how do you measure your opportunities for improvement? In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How on-page SEO works to improve your search engine rankings
- Tips and best practices for improving your on-page SEO
- How to track and manage SEO issues across your websites
- How to identify broken links, misspellings and other errors across your websites
- How to write better meta descriptions that improve click-through rates
If you are responsible for improving and maintaining SEO, join us to understand the fundamentals of SEO and how to get a comprehensive view of the areas for improvement across your entire web presence.