[WEBINAR RECORDING] Improving the Quality of Your Website
Fill out the form below to access the content
Improving the Quality of Your Website: Learning Lessons from Fortune 500 Companies | February 8, 2017
Your website is the hub of your brand. It’s where prospects go to evaluate your products and services to help them decide whether to make a purchase.
There are multiple factors that determine how successful your website is at attracting visitors, and then converting them to customers. But how can you identify and measure which factors are working, and where you’re falling short?
In this webinar, we’ll share how the websites of the Fortune 500 companies stack up, and the lessons you can learn from their successes and failures.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why digital standards matter
- How establishing and enforcing web standards can enormously impact your revenue opportunities
- The costs and risks of ignoring digital standards
- How the websites of Fortune 500 companies stack up when it comes to SEO, user experience and accessibility
- Actionable insights on how to improve your website’s effectiveness and the value of digital quality automation platforms