Posted by Crownpeak May 06, 2015
5 Tips to Get the Most out of SiriusDecisions Summit 2015
We are excited and proud to announce that we will be a sponsor at the 10th annual SiriusDecisions Summit on May 12-15, at the historic Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee.
Whether you're a first-timer or a veteran, our guide will help you get the most out of SiriusDecisions Summit!
- Plan your sessions ahead of time
Take a look at the full Summit agenda and plan what sessions you want to attend before the event. With over 50 SiriusDecisions analyst sessions and 100 practitioner case studies, you'll want to create your schedule in advance to avoid missing any key speakers and presentations!
Having trouble planning out your sessions? We recommend:
- Aligning the buyer and customer journey: Thursday 2:20-3:00pm
- Customer experience: Its impact on intelligent growth: Thursday 10:55-11:35am
We're also very excited to present our results and show how we increased the number of SALs by 300% in 90 days during our case study session. You'll learn: how to empower your inside sales team; what tools to use to support your demand generation efforts; and how to leverage your website to fuel demand generation and yield results. Tuesday 11-11:45am, Ryman Ballroom AD
- Arrive early to the keynote session
Earvin "Magic" Johnson, a National Basketball Association (NBA) legend, two-time Hall of Famer, Olympic gold medalist, entrepreneur, owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers, and philanthropist, is this year's special keynote speaker. Make sure you arrive early to hear his insights on how to outperform the competition!
- Visit the marketplace
The Marketplace is an all-in-one place for you to connect with current SiriusDecisions partners and win some cool swag! We're giving out 10 total prizes this year valued at over $600.
- Attend the events
Famous for their songs “Animal” and “Everybody Talks”, Neon Trees will be performing live on Wednesday during the 2nd annual ROI Awards Gala. SiriusDecisions is also taking over Tequila Cowboy on Thursday night for their new Titanium Block Party! Experience Nashville with this one-of-a-kind entertainment experience with your colleagues.
Don't forget to tweet us @Crownpeak #fasterisbetter and post your pics on social media during the conference and events!
- Don't forget to have fun!
Also known as Music City, Nashville was named one of the 52 places to go in 2014 by the New York Times. Here are some fun places to visit in Nashville:
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum: One of the largest popular music museums that features the legends of country music
- RCA Studio B: The famous recording studio where Elvis Presley and dozens of other country and pop stars recorded their top hits
- The Parthenon: Also an art gallery and museum, the Parthenon is the world's only full-scale reproduction of the ancient Parthenon in Athens, Greece
- Tennessee State Capitol: Famous for its architecture, the Tennessee State Capital is the location of the governor's office and is a National Historic Landmark
- Broadway Historic District: Nicknamed the Honky Tonk Row, visitors and natives can enjoy live music and dancing all day and night in this neighborhood
See y'all in Nashville!