Crownpeak achieves AWS Digital Customer Experience Competency
Amazon Web Services (AWS) recently announced the inclusion of Crownpeak as a new AWS Digital Customer Experience Partner for the Content Management category and we couldn’t be more thrilled. This is a significant appointment that showcases Crownpeak’s expertise, while underscoring the value of our platform for customers, digital leaders, and organizations of all sizes.
AWS Digital Customer Experience (DCX) Competency
AWS enables scalable, flexible, and cost-effective solutions from startups to global enterprises. To support the seamless integration and deployment of these solutions, AWS established the AWS Digital Customer Experience (DCX) Competency to help customers identify those in the AWS Partner Network who possess deep AWS expertise and deliver solutions seamlessly on AWS. As an AWS Partner Network member, Crownpeak demonstrates specialized technical proficiency and proven customer success with a specific focus on content management workloads.
Five reasons why Crownpeak received this designation
Crownpeak and AWS together have created a unique framework for the market. Our unified solution combines speed, security, scalability, distribution, and inter-operability in one package, built from the ground up. Let’s break down each benefit in detail:
1) Speed is a hallmark of Crownpeak especially when compared to others in the traditional CMS space. As a native SaaS solution, you can expect to stand up marketing campaigns in days and new projects/sites in weeks – not the weeks and months you would expect from other enterprise grade CMSs.
The diagram below helps explain how Crownpeak is able to move so quickly.
As you can see, Crownpeak takes care of all the architectural build out and typical metal that needs to be provisioned in the case of other vendors like Sitecore, EpiServer, or Adobe Experience Manager. Start building your customer experiences without burdening IT and waiting for systems to be deployed.
2) Security and user data privacy protection is not an option in today’s world of compliance requirements and increasing privacy concerns from customers. You can trust that Crownpeak will be the safest solution to deploy and the easiest to ensure long-term compliance. In addition to the certifications and audits already carried on the AWS platform, Crownpeak goes through its own certifications and audits to ensure the most complete security approach from the Internet to the fingertips.
For companies that require the strongest security for its customers – those in a regulated industry or simply concerned about maintaining user trust – Crownpeak is a must-have foundation for your digital experience stack.
3) Scalability has to be at the heart of operating across geographies. Running an ad during the Superbowl? Afraid of a DDOS attack taking your sites down? Experiencing issues working in countries with strict data transfer rules? Crownpeak’s network set up utilizes the full scale of Amazon with a unique-to-Crownpeak elastic load balancing and the full scale of network protections available in the market as seen below. Crownpeak can meet your demand even if you didn’t exactly plan for it.
4) Distribution of content is every bit as important as managing it. If you have a large number of PDFs, videos, images or any other workload that has to get distributed across geographies and without sacrificing the digital experience, then Crownpeak integrated with the AWS CloudFront application is a must.
5) Interoperability, while seemingly a no-brainer, highlights how not all DX platforms are created equal. Many of the “all-in-one” platforms compete with many of the technologies your team is used to working with, while the Crownpeak strategy is to be the most interoperable platform on the market. Our SaaS model and mature API approach ensures that you can create a strategy and incorporate a suite of technologies to support the needs of your team. Solutions not born in the cloud aka monolithic, all-in-one stacks means having to create a strategy that works around a solution that may or may not support the direction your team is trying to go.
To wrap up, we’re honored by our AWS Digital Customer Experience Competency and to be designated as a top-tier solution provider in the AWS ecosystem. This designation recognizes that Crownpeak provides end-to-end solutions for all phases of the digital customer acquisition and retention life cycle – key to providing the best digital customer experience for your customers.
Interested in learning how Crownpeak can support your digital experience? Contact us or request a demo.