Break free from the shackles
A flexible environment that gives you the opportunity to develop in the language or framework of your choice.
Crownpeak’s flexible development environment accommodates just about any developer’s skillset. So those familiar with .NET, JSP, PHP and more, can work to build new enhancements and functionality. Tap into your existing pool of talent by leveraging the skill sets of your current employees, agencies or other third parties.
Crownpeak’s SaaS-based platform enables multiple teams and/or agencies to develop and deploy multiple projects in parallel. Until recently, the time, resources and cost associated with a centrally managed solution (change management, content creation, testing, staging and production) resulted in slow, sequential project development. Not so with Crownpeak.
Crownpeak gives developers complete freedom to implement functionality since any content or code can be incorporated, whether it’s written from scratch or incorporated from existing implementations.
- Benefit from unlimited development of assets including: integrations to any third party system, layout templates, user experiences, delivery methods and device support.
- Avoid the messy details of data binding, type conversion and date/time formatting. Crownpeak API calls are used to retrieve content from the repository.
- Use plug-ins for industry-leading development tools such as Visual Studio and Eclipse, so you can be instantly productive.
Crownpeak plugins and integrations are available as a library of pre-built and fully supported components, which provide integration and communications with a wide, and ever-expanding, variety of third party services and systems.
- Use plugins and integrations to exchange data with other services like document management or marketing automation management systems.
- Deliver enhanced user experiences and incorporate additional functionality – like translation management or single sign-on integration with a social media/collaboration tool.
- Immediately access each new pluggable extension as it’s released using Crownpeak’s SaaS-based architecture.