The Top 8 Things You Need to Know About the CCPA | Watch On Demand
With the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) becoming law on January 1, 2020, you need to know how to not just prepare for CCPA-compliance, but how to use this as an opportunity for competitive advantage.
On April 9, 2019, our featured speaker, Customer Experience & Data Privacy Consultant Tim Walters, shared insights into preparing your organization for CCPA compliance. He covered:
- What the CCPA is … and is not
- How to become CCPA-compliant before the implementation deadline
- How and where you can use existing GDPR preparation to assist with the CCPA
- What the 12-month “look-back” period means for you
- How a proactive privacy strategy can establish trust and give you a structural advantage over your competitors
- And more!
Tim Walters, Ph.D.
Customer Experience & Data Privacy Consultant
Principal Strategist & Privacy Lead, The Content Advisory
Co-Founder, Digital Clarity Group