Take command of your web presence
Crownpeak DQM puts you in the driving seat with a central point of control for all your digital governance activities in one powerful, simple to use dashboard.
Get everyone swimming in the same direction.
You know that digital governance makes sense. It provides the framework you need to achieve your online goals, drive business growth and manage risk. However, many companies struggle to put it into practice.
Common challenges include:
Highly siloed, multi-platform digital environments and dispersed digital teams.
Low visibility of quality and consistency issues across your web presence and what digital assets are actually out there on your sites.
Difficulty communicating website standards to editors, managing change and the introduction of new standards.
Inability to track how well each website is performing: which sites are doing well, and which are struggling to achieve compliance and meet performance targets.
Crownpeak DQM solves these challenges by providing a central hub for managing your digital governance structure, deploying standards and enabling your KPIs to be tracked and managed. With a global view across all your digital properties, you can manage and optimize your digital presence as issues arise, and allocate your online resources more effectively.
- Actively deploy your digital governance strategy and manage your standards from a single, unified platform. Whether you have a single website or a multi-platform presence – DQM brings it all together.
- Track KPIs and gain quantifiable insights on website or strategy effectiveness to support key projects.
- Benchmark website performance internally and against peer organizations.
- Optimize the effectiveness of your digital teams and track performance.
- Manage and communicate online standards, and handle exceptions.
- Ensure that all content published is fully compliant with organizational and regulatory standards, and is accurate and up-to-date.
- Monitor your digital assets, providing a detailed asset inventory across all web and media file types.
- Track content assets such as forms, emails and external links.
"Of the CFOs who make digital governance a very high priority, over half report EBITDA growth of over 10% over the past three years."