What Is Digital Quality Management and Why Is It a Game-Changer for Marketers?
DQM is helping digital marketers at global enterprises eliminate errors from their websites and improve the overall quality of content
Use a DQM Solution to Identify Site Errors and Improve ADA Compliance
Forrester estimates global organizations have an average of 256 digital touchpoints across their organization.
Aside from addressing the complexity of managing those touchpoints, how are companies ensuring compliant and consistent experiences across them?
A growing number are turning to digital governance solutions, like Digital Quality Management.
In this free eBook, you'll learn:
- What Digital Quality Management (DQM) means.
- Why Digital Governance is becoming mission-critical for global brands.
- The basics of developing a Digital Governance Strategy.
- How to ensure that digital experiences comply with accessibility, brand, SEO, legal and usability standards.
- How to detect errors, broken links and misspellings, compliance issues, file and image errors and unique brand and business rule violations across multiple sites.
- The best approach for enforcing content standards and policies at a global, regional or local level.
Crownpeak offers an automated DQM solution that scans your websites for errors including brand consistency issues, broken links, ADA compliancy as it relates to web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG), SEO issues and more. With easy-to-understand reports and centralized dashboards that can be shared with content publishers, enterprise companies are able to resolve issues more quickly and efficiently before or after web pages are published.