Ensure consistency across your entire digital footprint
The only Digital Experience Management solution with automated Digital Quality ManagementLearn more
Automated digital governance
It’s like having a QA team dedicated to your digital properties 24/7
- Crawls your sites regularly (you decide how often) to ensure your digital experiences comply with accessibility, brand, SEO, legal and usability standards.
- Detect compliance issues, file and image errors, broken links, misspellings and unique brand and business rule violations so they can be fixed immediately.
- Monitor consistency across all customer touchpoints, regardless of channel.
- Enforce content standards and policies at a global, regional or local level.
Reports brand violations across all your digital experiences
- Ensure your teams are always using the correct logo, color palette, font, punctuation and image assets.
- Set up customized checkpoints to include standards for all things related to your brand including: consistent use of terminology, language clarity, prohibited terms and more.
- Generate regular reports on any misuses of brand assets with URLs making it easy to quickly find and fix issues.
Checks for broken links, orphaned pages, readability, language clarity, rich media, and more
Ensures compliance with best practices and guidelines
Fully supports Web Content Guidelines (WCAG) 1.0 and 2.0 and Section 508 accessibility
Crawls your website to ensure your unique corporate brand standards are being met
Detects and tracks key digital assets across your sites making it easy to review and replace files
Flags SEO issues to improve your search engine visibility
The traffic to your site is all potential revenue. The more you have, the better you’re going to do. Better visibility of your brand means more chances to convert. Attracting new traffic from search queries delivers new customers who might have otherwise never discovered your products.
- Ensure your content teams are optimizing pages correctly.
- Identify broken links and images not using alt text.
- Utilize best practice suggestions from SEO strategists.
- Set up custom SEO rules based on your own contracted SEO experts.