UNIVERSAL CONSENT PLATFORM
The first unified solution engineered to help brands achieve compliance with the consent requirement of the GDPR, CCPA, and other privacy laws
Satisfy all consent management tenets of global privacy laws quickly and easily:
Tailor notices to match your brand and improve consent rates by providing higher-quality privacy experiences:
Go beyond banners and barriers, take complete control of the privacy experience with our consent APIs
Easily add pre-built banners to your website that inform users of all first- and third-parties with access to their behavioral data and give them control over their privacy settings for each one. Choose from standard designed templates or customize templates to fit your organization's brand and legal requirements. Our Consent APIs are also available for enhanced customization. See how Crownpeak compares with other solutions.
Our patented Universal Consent Platform can be configured to help you comply with a range of privacy laws including the GDPR, ePrivacy Directive, and the California Consumer Privacy Act. Localize your banners to comply with country-specific laws, regulations, and local languages.Learn about CCPA compliance
Crownpeak’s Universal Consent Platform is the only consent solution on the market that provides real-time scanning for all first- and third-party technologies on your site – including those behind firewalls or login pages. Other consent solutions rely on weekly or monthly scans to populate notices, leaving a potential compliance gap between when the technologies change and when the notice is updated.
Powered by Crownpeak’s proprietary vendor database, our Universal Consent Platform provides your website visitors with an automatically generated list and detailed profiles of all first- and third-party technologies on your site. Your audience can see the information they need to make educated privacy elections like what the technology vendor’s business purpose is, what type of data they collect, and how that data is typically used. Crownpeak’s vendor database is actively managed and covers over 6000 companies, making it the most comprehensive database of technology vendors available.
Testing and iterating are part of a modern marketer’s DNA. Our Universal Consent Platform provides multiple ways to test and iterate your consent notices to uncover what increases consent rates for your specific audience.
- Compare your consent notices side-by-side
- Schedule and track changes of different notices on the same pages
- Visualize consent rates over time and other key metrics using our consent dashboard
Consent as a Service is an extension of our Universal Consent Platform opening up APIs that lets your company request and track consent on any platform/application. Across the web, mobile, and email, to forms, IOT devices, chatbots, and more – you now have full control over how the experience is designed and delivered. Download our datasheet to learn more.
- Unified consent solution: One platform that enables compliance with the consent portion of the GDPR, ePrivacy Directive, PIPEDA, CCPA, and more.
- Customizable look and feel: Easily customize your banners to match brand colors, fonts, and standards. Our research shows consent rates increase an average of 42% when they match the style of the web experience.
- Consent type options: Create notices based on the type of consent you need to collect, including prior consent, opt-in, opt-out, or custom options based on your organization’s legal guidance.
- Granular consent options: Allow customers to control and update consent options at the individual vendor or category level, giving them more control over their data.
- Gather consent on any platform/application: Crownpeak Consent APIs allow you to track consent in web, mobile, email, forms, IOT devices, chatbots, and more.
- Robust language support: Crownpeak technology dynamically recognizes a user’s preferred language and displays the appropriate notice. We offer support for more than 50 languages worldwide, ensuring global coverage for enterprise customers.
- Data subject access requests: Allows users to request access to their personal data and exercise their rights to erasure of data. The type of data rights request can be specified, and email alerts can be activated to ensure your organization is managing the request in the required timeframe.
- IAB Framework: Comply with the IAB EU Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF).
- Reporting and dashboards: Download reports of individual consent actions which can be used to meet GDPR requirements. View and filter consent dashboards to understand consent over time.
We also offer AppNotice to ensure your native apps are compliant with privacy laws and best practices. Empower your app users with the ability to provide consent while still ensuring they get full access to functionality within the app regardless of their consent choices.Learn about AppNotice
We believe that when executed well, complying with the GDPR and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) consent requirement is an opportunity for brands to build more enduring relationships with customers as much as it is an obligation. By providing transparency to users about who has access to their data, what it's being used for, and providing direct avenues to change their preferences or make requests, companies have the ability to redefine the customer relationship.
How Our Solution Compares
|Feature/Benefit||Crownpeak Universal Consent Platform||Other Consent Management Platforms|
|Automated list of all third-party profiling on your website, providing transparency to website visitors||Yes||Limited. Only detects and manages cookie-based technologies|
|Real-time scanning for all first- and third-party technologies on your site, based on real user sessions||Yes||No|
|6,000+ vendor database provides insights into every vendor's data collection and data handling practices||Yes||No|
|Customizable banners that can be changed to match brand look and feel||Yes||Limited|
|APIs for enhanced customization, providing full control over how the experience is designed and delivered||Yes||No|
|Track consent in web, mobile, email, forms, IOT devices, chatbots, and more||Yes||No|
|Browser extension that allows you to verify and troubleshoot notice functions in context||Yes||No|
|Consent rate optimization tools and dashboard to help you increase your consent rates over time||Yes||No|
See the Universal Consent Platform in Action
In this video, you’ll learn how Crownpeak’s Universal Consent Platform can help you quickly get compliant with the GDPR, ePrivacy Directive, and other global privacy laws.