Privacy and Consent Compliance Solutions
Intuitive tools for building privacy experiences and managing consent and preferences
Add GDPR and CCPA compliant notices to your site in under 7 days, no code required:
Tailor notices to match your brand and improve consent rates by providing higher-quality privacy experiences:
- Easily change the look and feel of your notices with WYSIWYG controls and simple CSS
- Make changes to individual notices, or many at a time by leveraging templates
- Personalize by language, location, device, and more
Build trust and maximize collection of consumer data using advanced optimization tools. Easily adapt your program to remain compliant with evolving global privacy laws.
- Review consent dashboards and reports to analyze consent rates
- Test new messaging or designs with our consent optimization tool
- Cater to individual markets with geolocation and language auto-detection
- Prevent data security risks and improve website performance with tag governance
Implementing Crownpeak’s Universal Consent Platform (UCP) onto your website is as simple as adding a single tag and can be done as soon as you have access to the platform.
Best practice templates for specific privacy laws make getting started easy. Plus, each customer is assigned a dedicated customer success manager to help you every step of the way, from setting up your first notice to complying with any new global privacy regulations.
The Universal Consent Platform populates privacy notices with site visitor data gathered in real-time. This means that your notices are always up to date, even if you or one of your technology partners changes how they handle and share third-party data. In addition, the platform is:
- Made for global enterprises and supports compliance with all global consent laws – present and future.
- Powered by the world’s largest managed vendor database giving your users the information they need to make informed consent decisions, as mandated by the GDPR.
We believe that when executed well, complying with the GDPR and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) consent requirement is an opportunity for brands to build more enduring relationships with customers as much as it is an obligation. By providing transparency to users about who has access to their data, what it's being used for, and providing direct avenues to change their preferences or make requests, companies have the ability to redefine the customer relationship.Learn more about Privacy UX
- Unified consent solution: One platform that enables compliance with the consent portion of the GDPR, ePrivacy Directive, PIPEDA, CCPA, and more.
- Customizable look and feel: Easily customize your banners to match brand colors, fonts, and standards. Our research shows consent rates increase an average of 42% when they match the style of the web experience.
- Consent type options: Create notices based on the type of consent you need to collect, including prior consent, opt-in, opt-out, or custom options based on your organization’s legal guidance.
- Granular consent options: Allow customers to control and update consent options at the individual vendor or category level, giving them more control over their data.
- Robust language support: Crownpeak technology dynamically recognizes a user’s preferred language and displays the appropriate notice. We offer support for more than 50 languages worldwide, ensuring global coverage for enterprise customers.
- Data subject access requests: Allows users to request access to their personal data and exercise their rights to erasure of data. The type of data rights request can be specified, and email alerts can be activated to ensure your organization is managing the request in the required timeframe.
- IAB Framework: Comply with the IAB EU Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF).
- Reporting and dashboards: Download reports of individual consent actions which can be used to meet GDPR requirements. View and filter consent dashboards to understand consent over time.
How Our Solution Compares
|Feature/Benefit||Crownpeak Universal Consent Platform||Other Consent Management Platforms|
|Automated list of all third-party profiling on your website, providing transparency to website visitors||Yes||Limited. Only detects and manages cookie-based technologies|
|Real-time scanning for all first- and third-party technologies on your site, based on real user sessions||Yes||No|
|6,000+ vendor database provides insights into every vendor's data collection and data handling practices||Yes||No|
|Customizable banners that can be changed to match brand look and feel||Yes||Limited|
|Dedicated customer success manager for every account||Yes||No|
|Consent rate optimization tools and dashboard to help you increase your consent rates over time||Yes||No|
More Privacy Products
Monitor and control third-party technologies on your site
Discover which third-party technologies are slowing your site down, sharing your customer data, and putting your customers at risk – then block them with a single click.
Learn more about TagControl and Tag Auditor with Trackermap
Give your audience transparency and control over the ads they are served
Ad Notice is a turnkey solution for compliance with the AdChoices program. By providing consumers with more information and control over how their data is used for interest-based advertising, you can build trust in your data practices and your overall brand.