UNIVERSAL CONSENT PLATFORM
The first unified solution engineered to help brands achieve compliance with the consent requirement of the GDPR and other privacy laws.
Designed by data protection experts, leading privacy officers, brands, and marketers
Easily add pre-built banners to your website that inform users of all first and third-parties with access to their behavioral data and give them control over their privacy settings for each one. Choose from standard designed templates or customize one to fit your organization's brand and messaging needs.
Our patented Universal Consent Platform can be configured to help you comply with a range of privacy laws including the GDPR, ePrivacy Directive, and the California Consumer Privacy Act. Localize your banners to comply with country-specific laws, regulations, and local languages.
- Inform Users: Persistent banners notify users of all first and third-party data collection on your site including legally mandated disclosures
- Easy-to-Use-Controls: Enables users to opt-in or opt-out, and regularly update their preferences
- Always Up-to-Date: Automated scanning technology crawls your site and adds vendors to the list of third-parties with access to your visitor data
- Customizable Banners: Change the colors, text, font, size, and more to match your branding
- Protects Your Organization: Ensures non-essential tags never fire unless the user has given consent
- Support for Apps: AppNotice ensures your apps are compliant
We also offer AppNotice to ensure your native apps are compliant with privacy laws and best practices. Empower your app users with the ability to provide consent while still ensuring they get full access to functionality within the app regardless of their consent choices.Learn about AppNotice
We believe that when executed well, complying with the GDPR consent requirement is an opportunity for brands to build more enduring relationships with customers as much as it is an obligation. By providing transparency to users about who has access to their data, what it's being used for, and providing direct avenues to change their preferences or make requests, companies have the ability to redefine the customer relationship.