What Is Digital Quality Management and Why Is It a Game-Changer for Marketers?
Here's how DQM is helping digital marketers at global enterprises achieve their objectives
Forrester estimates global organizations have an average of 256 digital touchpoints across their organization.
Aside from addressing the complexity of managing those touchpoints, how are companies ensuring compliant and consistent experiences across them?
A growing number are turning to digital governance solutions, like Digital Quality Management.
In this free eBook, you'll learn:
- What Digital Quality Management (DQM) means.
- Why Digital Governance is becoming mission-critical for major brands.
- The basics of developing a Digital Governance Strategy.
- How to ensure that digital experiences comply with accessibility, brand, SEO, legal and usability standards.
- How to detect errors, broken links and misspellings, compliance issues, file and image errors and unique brand and business rule violations across multiple sites.
- The best approach for enforcing content standards and policies at a global, regional or local level.