A Guide to On-Page SEO for CPG Marketers
Proven tips to improve your website’s search rankings
Improve Your Search Rankings with On-Page SEO
The digital world has become the new CPG battleground, and a brand’s website is invaluable to winning the consumer awareness and loyalty wars.
Therefore, on-page search engine optimization (SEO) is crucial for optimizing individual web pages to rank higher in search engines and earn more traffic.
The key to effective SEO is to help search engines realize your content is what users are searching for, and offers relevance and value. In this eBook, we’ll share some invaluable tips for improving your search engine rankings using factors you can control.
In this eBook, “A Guide to On-Page SEO for CPG Marketers”, you’ll learn:
- The difference between “on-page” versus “off-page” SEO
- The basics of how search engines work
- Best practices for including keywords in your content
- How to write page titles, tags and meta descriptions
- How to use links to boost your SEO