Increased website traffic and conversions
Launched over 50 websites in 7 languages, in 8 months
Increased content consumption across desktop and mobile devices
Zoetis is the world’s largest producer of animal health medicines and vaccines.
Zoetis has hundreds of websites and customer touchpoints, hosted and built by a variety of partners.
Zoetis had a deadline to migrate their websites off the prior infrastructure, giving them a great opportunity to select a best in class web content management platform.
- A single enterprise-grade platform to manage all its digital experiences.
- A unified global look and feel for all sites that enabled local site control.
- More personalized experiences for customers.
- Managed support for 4 types of sites: global brand, country/region, customer portal and direct marketing.
Zoetis chose Crownpeak because its solution:
- Fulfilled marketing’s need for global brand consistency.
- Scaled to easily handle multi-site management.
- Gave regional teams the ability to localize experiences.
- Satisfied demands for an enterprise-class cloud platform.
- Delivered secure, compliant, mobile-ready experiences.
- Could meet their tight timeline with fast site launches.
- Could provide international regulatory compliance support.
- 50+ global websites in 7 languages launched in 8 months.
- 48 additional websites launched in subsequent 6 months.
- 24% increase in web operations productivity of marketing staff.
- 49% increase in content consumption across web / mobile.
- 24% increase in both unique visitors and lead conversions.
- 49% increase in brand awareness.
- 24% reduction in operating costs of launching / managing web experiences.
- 49% reduction in IT operating costs with Crownpeak’s cloud-first platform.
“Crownpeak has provided us a platform on which we can deploy sites quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively.”