Input Field Type Examples
This input template file will display all the input methods and their descriptions. The sample input template file provides simple examples of all available input methods.
To use this file and view the examples, follow these steps
- In Crownpeak Desktop Connection (CDC), navigate to your Project and open the Templates folder. Create a new template.
- Copy and paste the contents of the linked file into the input.aspx file of your new template
- In the CMS, create new folder using New > Folder
- Create a new file using New > File
- In the New File dialog, select the template you just created
- Click OK
- Select Edit from the right-click menu to view the input fields