- Table of Contents
- Support Overview
- Training Programs
- Training Schedule
- CrownPeak Desktop Connection
- Join Connect
We Are Here 24/7
After implementation, CrownPeak’s Professional Services staff provides dedicated support to assist customers in fully utilizing the SaaS Web Content Management solution and meeting their business needs. This team of experts actively consults and advises customers, serving as strategic partners in the successful deployment of the Web CMS. Assistance is available 24/7 for any problem customers may face.
CrownPeak manages thousands of web sites for hundreds of customers. These years of industry experience and dedication have helped to build and refine CrownPeak’s offerings. This valuable knowledge allows these professionals to rapidly identify and correct emerging issues before they affect business.
Tasks or issues that require the Lifetime Active Support agreement include:
- End-user support
- Enhancements or revisions to templates, workflows, approval processes, integrations with applications, and Web CMS interface
- HTML changes or style sheet changes
- Configuration or changes to applications, such as analytics, email management software, bulletin board, advertiser marketplace or any other integrated elements
- Troubleshooting CMS template issues
- Basic software developer support and training
- Hosting, DNS or other web hosting related issues
Customers have two options for utilizing professional services:
- Monthly hours for ongoing professional services are included in the Absolute Service Standard package.
- Customers can obtain extra hours of support each month for an additional fee.