We Are Here 24/7,
Challenging the Traditional Definition of Software Support
After implementation, CrownPeak’s Professional Services staff provides dedicated support to assist customers in fully utilizing the SaaS Web Content Management solution and meeting their business needs. This award-winning team of experts actively consults and advises customers, serving as strategic partners in the successful deployment of the Web CMS. Assistance is available 24/7 for any problem customers may face.
CrownPeak manages thousands of web sites for hundreds of customers. These years of industry experience and dedication have helped to build and refine CrownPeak’s offerings. This valuable knowledge allows these professionals to rapidly identify and correct emerging issues before they affect business.
Some tasks or issues covered by our Support Plans and Absolute Service:
- End-user support
- Enhancements or revisions to templates, workflows, approval processes, integrations with applications, and Web CMS interface
- HTML changes or style sheet changes
- Configuration or changes to applications, such as analytics, email management software, bulletin board, advertiser marketplace or any other integrated elements
- Troubleshooting CMS template issues
- Basic software developer support and training
- Hosting, DNS or other web hosting related issues
Learn more about our support offerings through our datasheets:
CrownPeak offers three tiers of support plan to cover the wide-rage of support scenarios our customers may need to have addressed.
In conjunction with a support plan, a customer may also purchase an annual Absolute Service retainer. CrownPeak’s Absolute Service program is designed to address a wide variety of maintenance tasks, support scenarios or growth goals. Use your hours however you like. Our team will do the work to get it done.