Our Key Differentiators
Do your due diligence and you’ll soon discover a market crowded with web content management products and services, some well-established, others eager upstarts. We’ve done some homework ourselves and offer you these five key reasons why, when you’re looking for an enterprise web content management solution, CrownPeak SaaS Web Content Management (WCM) should be at the top of your list.
Now more than ever, your e-business and marketing projects have to turn on a dime. In fact, speed is a flat-out requirement. But when you’re deploying a suite of microsites, launching a global office, or setting up a branch office, a long and complex implementation process can bring productivity to a grinding halt. At times like these, you need the speed and flexibility of CrownPeak’s SaaS-based, real-time site deployment. With CrownPeak WCM, you can:
Back to top
- Deliver initial deployments in weeks, not months: Our SaaS orientation means CrownPeak spares you the hardware acquisition and setup, data-center management, and software installation and configuration. In other words, CrownPeak puts you weeks ahead of the game right out of the gate.
- Deploy new sites in minutes: You can create templates for every aspect of a full implementation process with CrownPeak’s real-time site deployment. Equip your team to instantly create new sites, microsites, or product sites complete with publishing templates, workflows, and approval processes built right in.
- Avoid technology delay: Don’t lose a minute of time after switching to CrownPeak WCM. Manage content anytime, anywhere with CrownPeak’s ability to elegantly mingle with existing solutions. You and your team will drive results even during the WCM migration process.
Ease of Use
Make your marketing programs as powerfully effective at launch as they were at creation with the simplicity of CrownPeak’s intuitive interface. Everyone on your marketing team can contribute and execute quickly—without sending them away to “tool camp” to learn a dozen, overwhelmingly complex tools. You’ll create, manage, measure, and optimize your web content without a vast learning curve with CrownPeak’s unique combination of cloud-based software and coach-like support services. Every marketing team should be able to:
Back to top
Your marketing and IT teams have to play well with others. Shouldn’t your Web Content Management software? CrownPeak comes to you as a service, ready to enable a managed and supported connecting “hub” for all your web content applications. Now you can:
- Connect readily with most interoperable WCM platforms: CrownPeak offers “out of the box” connectors with a vast array of some of today’s most popular content and web marketing-driven applications, from collaboration platforms like SharePoint server to CRM systems like Salesforce.com, Eloqua and RightNow, to email campaign management systems like ExactTarget and web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, WebTrends, and Adobe’s Omniture Suite.
- Use the most advanced data standard to ease immediate and future content sharing: With CrownPeak you’ll work with the only WCM provider to make the entire application – including the data repository – available through the Open Data or OData format. This gives your IT teams an unprecedented level of integration capability across the entire CrownPeak WCM platform.
Below is a graphical representation of CrownPeak's decoupled data repository, content management system, rest API, and UI. It is this unique infrastructure combined with our cloud architecture that allows CrownPeak SaaS WCM to easily coexist with virtually any external applications or platform, hence making CrownPeak one of the most interoperable web content management solution in the market.
Back to top
Free yourself from the commitment to excessive ongoing investment in your legacy WCM systems. Because CrownPeak is built on a SaaS architecture, content management is completely separate from content delivery. With a continual architectural focus on availability, scalability, and flexibility, CrownPeak SaaS WCM software will precisely fit your organization needs, whether large or small.
Back to top
- Availability: You and your customers and prospects can access CrownPeak-built sites with consistently high speeds and constant uptime from multiple high-security data centers that are geo-synchronized around the world.
- Scalability: No need to scale your Web Content Management system as traffic grows—CrownPeak separates your web content management from web content delivery. You can grow without strain to the traffic levels of a number of our clients—in the tens of millions of page views with an extraordinarily small technology footprint. Traffic is simply not an issue—not now, not later.
- Flexibility: Your developers will have complete control over the CrownPeak software suite thanks to a complete and open REST API, and access to the entire content repository through the OData standard. This is far more control than found in the majority of on-premise WCM systems.
The support you require should scale with your needs—and you should always have options. CrownPeak’s award-winning, flexible, on-demand services are genuinely without peer in our industry. All your product support, maintenance, management, and uptime guarantees are included in your software subscription. All of them. Additionally, we provide ongoing services to make sure it's easy for our customers to make changes to templates, workflow, integrations and every other aspect of their projects very rapidly and easily. It's not just on-demand software - it's on-demand services.
Back to top
- Go live in record time with Turnkey Implementation Services: Call on a team with more than 3,500 implementations under their belt for help building on the proven implementation methodology at the heart of every CrownPeak site.
- Get dedicated assistance 24/7/365: Once you’re up and running smoothly, you have the option of a Lifetime Active Professional Services package for all your ongoing web marketing needs. You can draw upon our expert staff help for a wide array of tasks such as workflow design, new user training, template enhancement, and even SEO and other strategic consulting.
- Managed Technical Services set you up in a real web management business partnership with CrownPeak: From web hosting infrastructure design and management to web security and even website uptime and performance monitoring, CrownPeak stands ready to be a fully outsourced web platform management partner.