After reviewing this guide, all users - new to Crownpeak or experienced, content marketers or template developers - will understand
- What to expect from the V3 user interface. This includes what to expect in terms of existing and new features and what's to come in future releases.
- Requirements to use it. Here’s a hint: back in the browser and no installation is required.
- Branching to edit a live page.
- Using Inline and Form editing modes.
- Uploading images.
- Creating new pages and sections.
- Reviewing your content and publishing live.
Crownpeak has designed the new user interface with goals in mind to address the feedback from our customers, our partners, and the CMS user community. Here's what to expect from V3, the new UI.What to Expect
Last Updated: Sept 20, 2016