- Table of Contents
- Analyst Research
- Case Studies
- White Papers
2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management
Gartner has positioned CrownPeak as a "Visionary" in the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management, lauded for our exploitation of the cloud's potential for larger Web & digital marketing efforts.Download Report
Featured Case Studies
Pharmaceutical Industry: Agile Content Marketing Platform
With increasing margin pressures, a global pharmaceutical company was looking for ways to improve customer engagement across all digital touch points. Their existing platform did not accommodate the rapid deployment of marketing sites and the organization struggled to create mobile sites that would meet regulatory compliance requirements.Download
Customer Success Support Plan Packages
CrownPeak’s customer support offerings are broken down into 3 easy packages that cover any support scenario or issue that a customer may have. Choose the support plan package that’s right for you!
This document discusses the following for each plan:
- What does CrownPeak guarantee regarding maintenance and availability?
- Who do customers work with to meet their goals?
- What does each support plan cover?
- How does each support plan relate to CrownPeak's services for training, solution architecture, and ongoing enablement?
Data Center Operations: Security and Operational Overview
This document provides an overview of data center operations, security and policy for the operation of the CrownPeak application data centers, and customer hosted web sites.Download
5 Data-Backed Reasons Personalization Needs to Be Part of Your Marketing Strategy
The race is on for marketers to deliver more relevant user experiences through personalization! Our quick guide lists the 5 reasons why you can't wait any longer to personalize your marketing strategy.
- Greatest barriers to delivering personalized customer experiences
- Using personalized content as a powerful conversion tool
- Technology that can help you implement your personalized marketing strategy
5 Tips for Faster Website Launches
As digital marketers, we are constantly under pressure to launch new web properties quickly. Yet many enterprises large and small still aren’t getting the return on investment they expect from new website initiatives. Why? Because the whole process moves too darn slow.
Included in this eBook
- How to free and empower your marketing team
- What to do now to take control of your web content management
- Why you should take a more pragmatic approach to website design
6 Steps to a Mobile-Friendly Website That Drives Conversions
This guide is intended to help you navigate the path to a mobile-friendly website that positions your company to succeed now and in the future.
- The difference between a mobile responsive and a responsive design website
- Why website load time is important and how to fix it
- Tips for designing your mobile site
- How to define your conversion approach to align with mobile behavior
Featured White Papers
On-Premise vs Cloud: The Impact of Cloud Computing on Web Content Management
This white paper introduces the key differences of on-premise versus cloud computing as it relates to web content management. It also discusses important considerations enterprise companies must consider when contemplating a move from on-premise, and compelling benefits of adopting a cloud web content management solution.Download
How To Be Successful in Mobile Content Management
Wondering how to tap into the mobile revolution? This white paper explains how you can leverage your web content for mobile distribution with a next-generation WCM to create a flexible, scalable, and interoperable mobile content management solution.Download
What is SaaS? And Why Do I Care?
The focus of this document is to help digital marketers and technology managers understand the definition of SaaS, and eliminate preconceived objections about the benefits of a SaaS-based delivery model. The goal is to clarify what SaaS is and help the reader understand why not everything that is called SaaS meets the requirements of a true “software as a service” model.Download