- Table of Contents
- Analyst Research
- Case Studies
- eBooks & Guides
2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management
Gartner has positioned Crownpeak as a "Visionary" in the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management, lauded for our exploitation of the cloud's potential for larger Web & digital marketing efforts.Download Report
Forrester Report: Why You Need A Digital Customer Experience
Companies say that digital touchpoints are critical to their customer experience efforts but don’t have an approach for multi-touchpoint experience, don’t know customers’ expectations, and don’t know how to represent their brands. This report outlines the key elements of a digital customer experience strategy, where it derives from, and how firms can get started building a strategy that’s right for their brands.Download Report
Forrester Research: Make the Cloud a Foundation of Your Digital Experience Platform Strategy
Forrester Research dives deeper into the 3 types of cloud solutions, articulates the benefits that come from each cloud model and explains what makes these solutions more compelling than legacy on-premise solutions.
- IaaS vs. PaaS vs. SaaS
- Addressing concerns around cloud security, integration & customizability
- Availability of cloud solutions in the major DX categories
- The urgency for adopting cloud solutions
Featured Case Studies
Pharmaceutical Industry: Agile Content Marketing Platform
With increasing margin pressures, a global pharmaceutical company was looking for ways to improve customer engagement across all digital touchpoints. Their existing platform did not accommodate the rapid deployment of marketing sites and the organization struggled to create mobile sites that would meet regulatory compliance requirements.Download Case Study
The Combined Insurance team's mission was to create and implement a new strategy that would centralize all Web operations, including web content management, hosting and content optimization for all international offices.Download Case Study
10 Essential Steps for a Successful Website Redesign
This paper is intended to assist in laying a foundation that will help define the scope and requirements of your website redesign project, before you get too far along in the process.
Included in this e-book:
- Aligning your website goals with your organization's objectives
- Guidelines for auditing and creating your information architecture
- How to develop your content strategy and digital style guide
- Tips on keeping your SEO in check during a redesign
5 Data-Backed Reasons Personalization Needs to Be Part of Your Marketing Strategy
The race is on for marketers to deliver more relevant user experiences through personalization! Our quick guide lists the 5 reasons why you can't wait any longer to personalize your marketing strategy.
- Greatest barriers to delivering personalized customer experiences
- Using personalized content as a powerful conversion tool
- Technology that can help you implement your personalized marketing strategy
5 Tips for Faster Website Launches
As digital marketers, we are constantly under pressure to launch new web properties quickly. Yet many enterprises large and small still aren’t getting the return on investment they expect from new website initiatives. Why? Because the whole process moves too darn slow.
Included in this eBook
- How to free and empower your marketing team
- What to do now to take control of your web content management
- Why you should take a more pragmatic approach to website design
6 Steps to a Mobile-Friendly Website That Drives Conversions
This guide is intended to help you navigate the path to a mobile-friendly website that positions your company to succeed now and in the future.
- The difference between a mobile responsive and a responsive design website
- Why website load time is important and how to fix it
- Tips for designing your mobile site
- How to define your conversion approach to align with mobile behavior
Digital Quality Management Overview
Organizations with multiple websites, multiple channels and globally- distributed digital teams need control over the quality and consistency of every digital touchpoint.
Learn why the world’s top brands rely on the leading SaaS solution for digital governance, Crownpeak DQM.Download Datasheet
Digital Experience Management Platform Highlights
This datasheet provides an overview of the features and functionality of the Crownpeak Digital Experience Management (DXM) platform, the only cloud-based DXM solution with built-in quality assurance controls. Learn how the Crownpeak DXM platform helps global companies successfully manage their hundreds of digital experiences across multiple touchpoints.Download Datasheet
Data Center Operations: Security and Operational Overview
This document represents an overview of the architecture, backup and disaster recovery strategy, and security monitoring for Crownpeak as they relate to data center operations. These data center operations include the management and serving of Crownpeak’s SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Products and the hosting of customer related web sites.Download Datasheet