Effective content marketing programs require marketing teams like yours to provide timely and high-quality web content that will convert users and generate leads. To employ these content strategies, you need an enterprise-grade solution that's both easy to use and ready for rapid deployment.
CrownPeak’s Web Content Optimization solutions lets you make the most of your online marketing systems. Designed by marketers for marketers, these sophisticated features test and target web promotions and capture vital statistics to monitor performance.
Provided as Software as a Service (SaaS) or Cloud Web Content Optimizations, you'll easily manage and update web content without relying on your busy IT department.
Learn more about these solutions:
SaaS Web CMS
- Set up full workflow, governance, approvals, auditing and permissions
- Use CrownPeak’s award-winning interface that can be completely customized to meet the needs of end-users
- Empower website users to search and retrieve content on one or more websites
- Easily manage web content without IT knowledge or expertise
- Integrate with industry-leading applications, such as ExactTarget and Salesforce.com
Social Media Management
- Use on-demand web content management capability to control all social-media publishing, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, as well as 28 other sites
- Measure conversions from Social Media websites
- Manage social media content through workflows or approval processes
- Use user-created content on websites
- Follow discussions on brands, promotions and marketing programs by monitoring conversations on Twitter
- Evaluate aggregate traffic using built-in analytics system
- Capture visitor data
- Measure visits and conversions to specified landing pages
- Track campaigns to determine overall online marketing performance
- Use collected data to optimize web content to targeted audiences
- Automatically publish the most popular web content based on web analytics data
- Segment web content to targeted users with captured data
- Gauge web content performance on web site
How Content Marketing Works
CrownPeak’s Web Content Optimization (WCO) solution gives you a platform for effective management of your content marketing programs. This best-of-breed offering enables full workflow, governance, approvals, auditing, and permissions capability.
Provided as Software as a Service (SaaS), even your non-technical users can:
- Update and edit web content
- Manage social media
- Employ content marketing strategies
- Use online analytics and measurement tools to evaluate landing-page programs, collect data on users, measure traffic, and gauge web content performance
Landing Page Management is only one marketing initiative that's easily managed with CrownPeak’s SaaS WCO. You can leverage this vital marketing solution, which lets you:
Back to top
- Administrate new campaigns using a simple overview
- Set custom look and feel and color
- Create and edit content using a preview mode
- Compare and contrast statistics with easy to understand reports
- Export data directly to Salesforce.com, other CRM system, or a .CSV file
In order to use an online marketing system effectively, you need to be able to simply publish high-quality web content, capture valuable user data, and share this information with your sales organization.
With this in mind, CrownPeak designed a Web Content Optimization (WCO) solution to help you execute closed-loop marketing programs that will dramatically simplify the process of managing web content and measuring results from click to close. CrownPeak WCO lets you measure conversion rates, determine the ROI of online marketing campaigns, and the track progress of your leads.
Using it in partnership with CrownPeak’s SaaS Web Content Management solution, you'll have a complete system to manage, capture, track and update.
This functionality lets you:
Back to top
- Manage content easily and effectively using CrownPeak’s preview and award-winning interface
- Measure aggregate web traffic and organic results using the built-in web analytics tool
- Measure campaign by campaign using Landing Page Management and conversion metric tools
- Export all captured data directly into Salesforce.com or any other system for a completely closed-loop system
Lead Intelligence and Tracking
Providing engaging and informative web content is only the first part of your mission. Effectively measuring your successes is just as important. To help you with this, CrownPeak’s SaaS Web Content Optimization (WCO) solution helps you capture intelligence, track user activity, and export leads data. Now you can turn your online marketing systems into a powerful sales-generating resource that increases return on investment every time you use it.
CrownPeak’s SaaS WCO helps you and your team:
Back to top
- Capture intelligence about conversions on your websites, such as web content or campaigns that interested visitors most and least
- Assists salespeople in qualifying leads with intelligence captured through tracking
- Track any number of detailed fields about site visitors
- Target content to specific users based on captured information
- Measure conversion rates, web campaigns that attracted visitors, and any assigned hidden information
- Export any or all data to Salesforce.com or other popular CRM system for more detailed reporting
Web Content Management
Powerful enough for online marketing veterans, yet easy enough for non-technical users, CrownPeak’s Software-as-a-Service Web Content Management (SaaS WCM) solution is the fastest and best-supported enterprise content management system on the market today. Its sophisticated features are robust enough for the enterprise, yet simple and user-friendly, helping your whole team perform their tasks without relying on overbooked IT departments. With CrownPeak’s SaaS WCM, each team member will readily manage web content, whether on your company's infrastructure or as hosted by CrownPeak.
Using our SaaS Web Content Management solution will enable your team to easily:
Create Web Content
Users can easily create web content for multiple web sites, including landing pages and/or micro-sites. The SaaS Web CMS ensures all web content is based on prescribed templates. Users only have to determine the specifics of their web content without worrying about the HTML coding of the web page.
Templates include design elements, such as:
- Font size
Users can easily create landing pages or banners that link to the web site using the templates in the web CMS.
The web CMS also allows users to manage web content in multiple languages, using translation workflow management and/or localization for the content being managed.
Approve and Edit Web Content
Built based on user role, the web CMS user interface can be customized depending on the needs or position of the user. For example, if a user only works with graphics or pictures, the image editor will only show the required page elements. With a simple click on the WYSIWYG editor, users can easily update or create web content and then preview how it will appear on the web page before publishing to the web site.
The SaaS Web CMS can also be adapted to meet the processes of external workflows. After a web page is created or updated, the web CMS will automatically move the page into the next stage for editing or approval. With this, web content can be easily and carefully monitored or reviewed before it becomes live on the Internet.
Publish Web Content
Once web content has been edited or approved, users can easily publish to the web. As web content is created or updated, it may be viewed or saved in a draft form. To publish to the site, users only have to perform a few clicks to upload the web pages. Our cloud-based CMS will automatically link to the appropriate pages and check that all links are active.
Perform Content Marketing Tasks
CrownPeak’s SaaS Web Content Management solution makes content marketing easier. Marketers can simply create their web content, upload it to the web, and then test the success of their content or campaign. Based on these findings, marketers can easily change variations or percentage of viewership. With CrownPeak’s SaaS Web Content Management, marketers are able to perform content marketing tasks that would otherwise require the technical ability of IT professionals.
Read more about CrownPeak’s SaaS Web Content Management solution on this web site.
Back to top
Social Media Management
Social media is one of the newest and most effective web marketing platforms, giving your company an opportunity to build community loyalty and receive instant user feedback. To optimize this dynamic resource, CrownPeak’s SaaS Web Content Management and Web Content Optimization solutions helps you more effectively engage your online community while maintaining control of your online marketing system.
Social Media Publishing
- Measure conversions from Social Media outlets
- Employ a workflow to measure tweets and status updates
- Use Cloud Web Content Management capability to control all Social Media publishing, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, along with 28 other sites
- Monitor and graph conversations on Twitter to follow discussions on brand, promotions and marketing programs
Back to top
CrownPeak’s SaaS Web Content Optimization solution is designed for easy implementation and rapid deployment, greatly simplifying the process of testing and targeting your web content and capturing important data. Our enterprise-grade offering can easily be integrated with and help optimize your current online marketing systems and web experience management.
SaaS Web Content Management
- Manage different landing page templates
- Incorporate complex workflows
- Use CrownPeak’s SaaS Web CMS features within landing-page programs
Custom Integrations with Existing Systems
Integrate all of these capabilities into your existing infrastructure:
- Online marketing suite
- Web analytics solution
- Customized CRM
Publish from any Environment
Back to top
- Publish landing pages directly from any hosted environment by integrating CrownPeak’s SaaS WCO
- Use CrownPeak’s SaaS WCO to capture all data and provide reports
Content Drives Action
Manage, Measure, Optimize, Succeed - Repeat!
CrownPeak Landing Page Management tools are simple, yet powerful solutions for enterprise marketing teams like yours who need to quickly create and manage landing-page solutions for online marketing campaigns.
CrownPeak Landing Page Manager was designed to let even your non-technical users quickly create custom landing pages that capture leads and report the results immediately-with no coding or IT help required.
To make it even simpler, CrownPeak makes the entire package available as a turnkey, on-demand software service.
Back to top
Increase Online Conversion Rates by up to 150%
Using CrownPeak Landing Page Management tools, our clients have increased their conversion rates by as much as 150%.
If you have active marketing campaigns -- online or offline -- and you're currently pointing them directly to your home page, or some other general product page, you're not delivering a relevant message to that prospect - and you're missing a huge return on your media investment.
CrownPeak Landing Page Management tools are simple, fully featured, and a powerful way to increase the success of your campaigns.
Back to top
- Easily Create Landing Pages: Easily create, edit, preview and manage landing pages from a single console.
- Customized To Your Brand: You can use your own branding, colors, imagery and, of course, content. And if you have highly sophisticated customization needs, the product scales with you.
- Powerful Form Manager: Create standard or custom forms that instantly integrate with Salesforce.com. There's no IT involvement for transferring leads right into your CRM system.
- No IT. No Technical Training: No HTML, No CSS editing, No Code. A simple, easy-to-learn interface means your non-technical business users have the tools they need to focus on what's important: great copy and compelling messages for your campaigns
- Simply Powerful Reporting: Easy-to-understand reporting suite makes it easy to measure visits, conversions, bounces and campaign-by-campaign comparisons.
More than just Online Marketing
Beyond getting the most out of your online marketing, landing pages are also an effective way for you to get the most out of your website for data collection:
Back to top
- Event Registration: Easily set up custom event registration pages and capture registration information.
- Register for a Download: Set up custom online campaigns that make people register to download an asset, such as a white paper, video or product demonstration.
- Landing pages without Forms: An easy way to set up a more detailed "click here for more info" payoff to a communication or ad that you've placed.
- Surveys: An easy way to have a casual survey with custom questions and responses.