CrownPeak’s Web Content Management System (CMS) is easy-to-use with rapid deployment, yet sophisticated and robust for the enterprise. Designed for non-technical users, the solution’s simple tools allow for speedy content updates without relying on overloaded IT professionals. This SaaS Web Content Management System enables users to easily handle all web content whether on their own infrastructure or hosted by CrownPeak.
Features that optimize customers’ online marketing systems include:
- Flexible workflow management
- Approval processes
- Multi-site publishing
SaaS Web Content Management
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is the most efficient and effective method of managing web content. In this cost-effective solution, CrownPeak provides companies with the technology they need without the hassle of technology ownership.
Using SaaS means:
- No hardware or software purchases
- All technology upgrades, management and maintenance managed by CrownPeak
- Guaranteed applications and response time of CrownPeak Lifelong Services Team
SaaS Web Content Management gives customers options to make the most of their web resources.
Back to top
Web CMS Key Features
CrownPeak’s Software as a Service (SaaS) Web Content Management solution offers key features that will optimize a company’s web presence and make the most of its online marketing system. Customers have access to all SaaS Web CMS features, and can activate them as needed.
The major feature groups include:
- WYSIWYG editor - offers features that are designed for non-technical users, such as the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor.
- Mobile Content Management - lets you create and manage mobile sites. Our cloud CMS also lets you easily repurpose and automatically publish your website's content directly to your mobile sites.
- Social Media Management - you can easily monitor, optimize, and control all your social media publishing and campaigns directly from our CMS.
- Purpose-built templates - designed by CrownPeak, its community, and Summit Certified Partners, these templates are fully operational web sites and modules that can be customized and implemented in the Web CMS.
- Multi-format Publishing - CrownPeak CMS allows users to easily publish web content in any of the following web format: .Net, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion (.CFM), XML (including RSS feeds), CSV, Database via ODBC connections, and HTML (including Mobile)
- Multilingual Content Management - allows for web content management in multiple languages including Arabic, Bulgarian, Korean, Chinese (simplified), and Greek, using translation workflow management and/or localization. Local sites can also be managed in many languages simultaneously.
- Management of multiple websites - this sophisticated feature enables the management of multiple websites using a single web content management system. Resources such as images, documents, web content and design, are shared between sites while allowing for different offices, products, and divisions to manage their own web properties.
- Blogs, wikis and user generated web content - offers customers the ability to effectively manage their end-user’s web experience with features that allow the inclusion of user generated content, such as blogs and wikis as well as full Web 2.0 functionality.
Versioning and rollback - enables users to keep versions of content and roll back to these previous versions. This enterprise-grade feature allows for:
* Versioning of all assets from web content to images and documents
* Audits of assets
* Asset previews
- E-mail campaign integration - enables users to manage all web content, such as newsletters and landing pages, from within their Web Content Management System.
- Integration with CRM - users can feed sales leads from their website directly into their CRM systems. Non-technical users can easily create landing pages, lead forms, and other types of subscriber application pages.
- Workflow and approval processes - allows users to reflect their internal workflow and approvals processes within their web CMS. Components of this integral feature include:
- Workflow customization
- Configurable workflows
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for easy configuration
- Assigned Workflows to any asset
- Complete State-Change Approach
- Multilevel sequential and parallel approval processes
- Approval escalation for unapproved documents past deadlines
- Web Analytics and Statistics - allows users to accurately track their website analytics from visitor traffic to conversions.
- Desktop Connection for developers - allows developers to manage content templates using their preferred development tools like Visual Studio, Eclipse, Dreamweaver or Textpad by connecting to their Web CMS over the Internet.
- Flash Management and Photo Gallery - allows users to easily manage web content within Flash applications and create slide shows and photo galleries.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Content Management - CrownPeak Web CMS is built to be SEO friendly and allows online marketers to generate SEO-friendly links, custom URLs, and Meta data.
For a full list of CrownPeak’s SaaS Web Content Management solution features, consult our white paper called Content Management System Pocket Guide.
Back to top