Digital Governance & Reporting
Banishing the silos in your organization
As the scale and complexity of companies’ digital operations has matured, so has the requirement for a technology to govern them effectively. Without a central framework for Digital Quality Management, it is very difficult, if not impossible, to create global, enterprise or C-level views of how an organization’s websites deliver against their brand standards, policies, legal and ethical responsibilities.
Crownpeak DQM provides the top-tier visibility and reporting that managers need while making it easy for content workers to apply quality and compliance measures across multiple sites and touchpoints.
The platform comes with a suite of powerful reports and diagnostic tools that monitor your digital presence, providing a joined-up view across your digital properties and platforms so you can evaluate your digital governance initiatives and react quickly.
- Create reporting dashboards tailored to the requirements of each business unit and team member
- Organize data to match your digital structure e.g. by site, division, product or area of responsibility.
- Leaderboards show how the different areas of your digital presence are performing in relation to each other and your peers.
- Track progress over time
- Download data views in spreadsheet format for offline analysis and sharing.
Manage and prioritize
- Update your standards as often as necessary and flag high risk issues for priority attention by your editors.
- Manage requests for standards exceptions and localization requirements, and communicate instructions to your team.
- Create and manage users and assign permissions based on role or responsibility.
- Track team engagement and download usage reports.
Real-time updates and alerts
- The website activity ticker highlights major changes in individual site performance and alerts you to any unexpected changes on your sites.
- Email alerts keep you informed about the status of your sites when you're not logged into the system.
“DQM is ideally suited for those who need sophisticated governance for large web estates, require issues to be managed through organized workflow or have a need to closely manage brand compliance issues.”