CrownPeak Launches Social Media Publishing Console
New Release Empowers Marketers to Publish Content into Social Media; Integrates Directly Into Over 30 Social Networking Sites, Including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Los Angeles, CA (April 29, 2009) —
CrownPeak, the market leader in Web content marketing, today announced the launch of a new social media framework designed specifically for digital agencies and online marketers: The CrownPeak Social Media Publishing Console. The new content publishing platform offers marketers a simple way to manage and publish content both to their Web site and the myriad of social networks to which they may also be contributing. An addition to CrownPeak's Online Marketing Suite, the new social solution enables digital marketers to manage, track and change content for both their social networking presence, as well as campaign landing pages, to drive greater ROI from social media content marketing. With CrownPeak, companies can significantly improve marketing performance, track results and experiment with new marketing strategies and messaging – without the added expense associated with a cumbersome technology suite. CrownPeak is proud to makes this announcement in conjunction with its sponsorship and attendance at the Inbound Marketing Summit in San Francisco.
“It’s no secret that social media has seen explosive growth and companies are embracing these technologies to reach target audiences,” said Jim Howard, CEO. “Managing, measuring and optimizing marketing content from a central hub is a huge priority for today’s online marketer. We’ve enabled companies to leverage that central platform to join conversations happening within the social networks. Given the viral opportunity of the social Web, it was a no brainer for us.”
Offered within the core CrownPeak Content Marketing Suite, the Social Media Publishing Console enables marketers to add the console interface into any template, be it a press release, article or other type of online content, and update to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or other networks right then and there. The content will instantly go through the required workflow process before it is automatically published to the appropriate sites.
Social media enables a direct engagement between marketers and prospects, building community and more actively engaging users. One of the biggest challenges marketers face is creating a centralized and governed process for contributing content to social media sites, given the multiple sources of content often being managed by remote team members. CrownPeak content marketing for social media provides companies with an easier way to manage the conversation by enabling:
- Centralized Management: Easily manage all of the different networks being leveraged by marketing. Save time and effort with publishing tools that automatically update Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In and a myriad of additional networks.
- Workflow: The Social Media Publishing Console helps align the content strategy for the marketer by enabling messages to be governed by a workflow before they are approved to go live. This is critical when an organization has multiple social media content providers, as it ensures cohesive brand management.
- Archiving: Save and archive content within one central repository. Marketing content can be archived, versioned and retrieved like any other content stored in the content management system.
- Content Re-use: Re-using content in a social media setting is critical for brand managers trying to maintain consistency across their Web site, social media outlets, online advertising campaigns and other emerging mediums.
- Search: Determine trends and patterns as the quantity of social media marketing content increases. The CrownPeak Social Media Publishing Console features analytics to illustrate keywords or trends for the content being published.
- Trackability: As content marketing for social media becomes more of a focused effort for online marketers, enabling social media to be tracked and measured will be a key strategic initiative. Social media content published by the CrownPeak suite can also be tied to landing pages where conversions and visits can be measured and tracked.
“This solution is extraordinarily timely,” said Susan Scarth, vice president of marketing for Demandbase. “Social media has been a huge benefit for our online marketing and search engine optimization efforts and combining these efforts with our central Web content production and management strategies makes perfect sense. The CrownPeak Social Media Publishing Console will allow us to consistently manage our brand across all channels, saving us time and money.”
As with all CrownPeak Frameworks, the Social Media Publishing Console is offered to current clients as part of the CrownPeak Content Marketing Suite with no extra licensing fees. There is typically a one-time implementation fee and coordination with the client for the various social networks they would like to update. Additionally, CrownPeak can provide professional services to help clients with more advanced integration or publishing needs.
CrownPeak, the market leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Web Content Management and Optimization solutions, offers online marketers the easiest way to manage, target, publish, and analyze web content on their web sites, micro-sites, mobile media, or landing pages. CrownPeak's enterprise-grade SaaS operates on any web server or platform, and seamlessly integrates with other ECM systems.
Hundreds of organizations, such as Skype, Nissan, Alico, Defenders of Wildlife, EMI Music and the State of Virginia, have realized the value in CrownPeak's renowned ease-of-use, its 24x7 customer support, and guaranteed response times. CrownPeak has been named to EContent’s 100 most influential companies list, has won eWeek’s prestigious Analysts Choice Award and InfoWorld’s Product of the Year Award, and has been named a finalist for Best Customer Service from the American Business "Stevie" Awards for the last three years.
CrownPeak Unveils Major Product & Platform Features for Both Developers & End-Users