CrownPeak Launches New Application to Make Landing Page Management Simple
Landing Page Manager Enables Clients To Create, Manage & Measure Online Marketing Campaigns
Los Angeles, CA (February 18, 2009) —
CrownPeak, the market leader in on-demand Website management software announced today the launch of its newest product, CrownPeak Landing Page Manager™ (LPM). The application addresses a core challenge that marketers face in a down economy – the need for a simple and cost-effective solution that enables Website managers to create, manage and track landing pages to drive greater ROI from marketing campaigns. With CrownPeak LPM, companies can significantly improve online campaign performance, track results and experiment with new marketing strategies and messaging – without the added expense associated with a cumbersome technology suite.
“Websites have evolved from simple information repositories to organic marketing platforms that compel visitors to take action,” said Jim Howard, CrownPeak’s CEO. “In today’s economy, marketers are expected to maximize and prove even greater value from these platforms—all on a strained marketing budget. With CrownPeak LPM, we are giving marketers all of the tools they need to manage campaigns and drive revenue, so they focus their efforts on creativity and content.”
Unlike large, packaged, marketing automation suites, CrownPeak LPM gives users only the functionality needed to quickly and easily create, manage and track landing pages without any unnecessary additional technology. By empowering non-technical marketers to create, edit, schedule, publish and capture data from customized, branded landing pages in minutes, LPM helps marketers to easily create new campaigns, track performance, and immediately turn Web traffic into actionable sales leads.
The initial launch of LPM has already been tested in live environments with select CrownPeak customers and partners. These include Zimmerman Advertising, a division of Omnicom Group™, for clients that include Nissan and Pep Boys, and Imagistic, a strategic online marketing and design firm.
“Working with CrownPeak allows our team to focus on what really matters – creating strategic marketing campaigns for our clients,” said Michael Weiss, CEO of Imagistic. “CrownPeak’s landing page solutions make it simple and cost-effective to update and improve our programs and produce the best results. What’s more, they have already helped us save thousands of dollars for our clients—the results have been phenomenal.”
CrownPeak LPM features include:
• Easy-to-use interface: Enables online marketers to create and manage landing pages in just minutes.
• Customizable campaign templates: Pages can be customized to fit each marketer’s unique needs, from the images, content, form fields captured to the “thank you” messages users receive once they have converted.
• Easy publishing: For absolutely no IT requirement, customers can publish to CrownPeak servers with a stock URL, or they can choose to publish to CrownPeak servers with a custom domain or even to their own servers that currently house their web site.
• Campaign reporting: Receive system reports on each individual campaign with number of impressions, leads and customer conversions. Marketers can use reports to compare campaigns to determine the efficacy of each effort.
• Integration with CRM: Leads can automatically be exported for use in any CRM system, including Salesforce.com. Organizations using Salesforce.com can instantly integrate with LPM without the requirement of technical know-how. Users can simply enter their administrative credentials and LPM will automatically upload leads directly into their Salesforce account.
• Ongoing Strategic Services: Customers receive the benefit of CrownPeak’s expertise in helping hundreds of companies effectively manage Web content and online marketing initiatives. CrownPeak’s Field Guide to Landing Page Management provides for a number of best practices for marketers to establish effective strategies for marketing campaigns and landing page programs.
“In today’s market – every web site manager is an online marketer. And content marketing is more than just technology,” said Rob Rose, CrownPeak’s vice president of marketing and strategy and the author of the Field Guide. “It’s an ongoing process that needs support, management and the right recipe of tools. Any CMS provider can help companies manage content or analyze traffic, but we wanted to provide the right tools combined with the knowledge to help marketers succeed.”
CrownPeak client ExploreFaith.org, a non-profit organization committed to ongoing spiritual formation for people of all ages and all backgrounds has experienced this first hand. “One of the greatest benefits of working with CrownPeak is the focus given to customer satisfaction and support. Not only does the CrownPeak team provide us with first-rate technology, they have helped us strategically analyze our web site's architecture, design and online marketing plan with an eye to effectiveness and optimization. Their assistance has included specific, targeted recommendations for increasing online donations and improving visitor retention. This level of personal service and expertise has positioned CrownPeak as not just a service provider, but a partner in our success, working with us to realize a return on our investments.”
CrownPeak’s Landing Page Manager (LPM) is available immediately starting at $1,250/mo with no setup fees or IT Integration required.
CrownPeak, the market leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Web Content Management and Optimization solutions, offers online marketers the easiest way to manage, target, publish, and analyze web content on their web sites, micro-sites, mobile media, or landing pages. CrownPeak's enterprise-grade SaaS operates on any web server or platform, and seamlessly integrates with other ECM systems.
Hundreds of organizations, such as Skype, Nissan, Alico, Defenders of Wildlife, EMI Music and the State of Virginia, have realized the value in CrownPeak's renowned ease-of-use, its 24x7 customer support, and guaranteed response times. CrownPeak has been named to EContent’s 100 most influential companies list, has won eWeek’s prestigious Analysts Choice Award and InfoWorld’s Product of the Year Award, and has been named a finalist for Best Customer Service from the American Business "Stevie" Awards for the last three years.
CrownPeak Unveils Major Product & Platform Features for Both Developers & End-Users