At CrownPeak, we manage more than web content -- we foster partnerships. Our Software-as-a-Service Web Content Management solution is trusted by leading organizations worldwide across different industries for its reliability and accountability. Our dedicated service team is revered for its responsiveness and expertise. We are committed to our client's success. This is not a promise -- it's a guarantee.
Meet a few more of our SaaS WCM clients.
– The ACE Group relies on CrownPeak SaaS WCM and hosting to manage its corporate website in 50+ countries and dozens of languages.
– Working directly with this non-profit organization, CrownPeak assists the Arthritis Foundation with managing web content for its site and online publication - Let's Move Together.
– Combined Insurance leverages CrownPeak to power its public websites, broker extranets, tablet initiatives, and lead generation programs.
– CoreLogic opted for CrownPeak to empower their marketing team and more effectively market their customers within the corporate framework.
– CrownPeak helps Earthlink manage its Customer Service related content, enabling non-technical staff to easily and quickly add relevant content.
– Pharmaceutical giant Eli Lilly uses CrownPeak Cloud WCM to manage some of its web properties.
– EMI Music Publishing utilizes CrownPeak SaaS Web Content Management solution to manage its entire web presence, including all web content from its global offices.
– Experience Life, a division of Lifetime Fitness, uses CrownPeak to manage its newly re-launched Experience Life Magazine.
– FHLBNY uses CrownPeak Cloud WCM to manage their website that is used as a source of information for financial institutions in NY, NJ, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands. FHLBNY also uses CrownPeak hosting for content delivery.
– First American turned to CrownPeak SaaS WCM after internal attempts to customize and adopt an installed system failed. CrownPeak was selected because of its cloud architecture which enables unprecedented deployment speed.
– After a failed SharePoint project, FTI consulting turned to CrownPeak SaaS WCM to integrate with SharePoint and launch sites in the US and UK in 5 weeks.
– Gen-Re, the global reinsurance company, utilizes CrownPeak to manage its mission-critical extranet.
– The Heifer Foundation uses CrownPeak SaaS WCM to manage its entire intranet, including integrations with authentication, calendars and employee phone books.
InterContinental Hotel Group
– Intercontinental Hotel Group utilizes CrownPeak SaaS Web Content Management solution to manage content for its email communication with customers by assembling content from its global offices, managing it through workflow, and then publishing it directly into the email system.
– Kaiser Permanente relies on the speed and ease of use of CrownPeak SaaS WCM to manage online marketing campaigns, landing pages, targeting and testing content, analytics, and CRM integration.
– Alico, now a part of MetLife, uses CrownPeak SaaS WCM to manage its international website to service over 90 million customers worldwide. Alico also uses CrownPeak global hosting solution.
– Moog Inc., the worldwide designer and manufacturing company, uses CrownPeak SaaS WCM to manage its website and drive its brand globally.
– Nissan uses CrownPeak in partnership with Digitas to support 108 dealer sites across the UK.
Old National Bank
– Old National Bank utilizes CrownPeak cloud based web content management, email campaign management and web site search solutions for its corporate web site.
– After a failed in-house implementation, Pasco turned to CrownPeak to create and manage content for over 1,500 products both online and offline, as well as share the content with partner websites.
– Prudential uses CrownPeak Cloud WCM to manage some of its web properties.
Safe Credit Union
– Safe Credit Union manages its entire web presence with CrownPeak SaaS Web CMS.
– Agency partner Solution Set utilizes CrownPeak SaaS Web Content Management solution to manage Scientific Learning's web site.
– CrownPeak assists Skype with complete web content management, managing its online store and links to fulfillment partners for Skype-compatible products.
– SunAmerica uses the CrownPeak WCM and hosting to manage and support their dealer/broker website.